Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ramsey County Fair

I look so forward to the Ramsey County Fair every year. So do my son and niece. We plan for it well in advance and check online to see when the wristband times are. For $22 per person, you can get a wristband that allows unlimited access to rides during the specified times. This year the wristband times were Friday 6-10pm and Saturday 12-5pm. Man, what a deal! This is my son and niece on the Tornado!


They enjoyed the slide a few times, too. Who can I petition to have a chairlift installed?

I took this picture from the top of the Ferris Wheel. I wish I'd been able to get a picture at night...it becomes even more obvious how much distance your lil' ol' eyes can cover from up there!

Free admission, $2/day parking and unlimited rides for $22! I also have to say that Fair Food is alive and well at our county fair. Try the Cheese Curds (make sure to share the curds with your group because they're greasy). And today I had wonderful, fresh squeezed lemonade! They actually throw the lemons right in the cup...so delicious! You can get the Tiny Tim's Mini Doughnuts, but the real essential is the best corn dog on the planet. What a fun day!
Sunday is the last day of the Ramsey County Fair!
Click here to check it out!

1 comment: