Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lilies


During the summer, the start of every day is Christmas morning for me. I wake up, ooze out of bed and as I'm walking through the hall, the realization that I might have presents awaiting me outside completely overtakes me!

Yesterday when I went outside to see what Garden Santa left for me, I found that my baby buds had become obvious potential blossoms. Ooooo...soooo...close...

This morning, I expected to see buds in the process of opening, but instead found these amazing beautiful blooms. The creamy lilies look like they're dressed with fairy dust, and the peach looks like it belongs in a beautiful tropical garden.

My lily garden has 4 stunning blooms, and there are so many more buds just waiting to stretch out their petals to face the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment