Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

Woo Hoo!! Halloween...the one day of the year when I can fill my front yard with tombstones, old bones, fire and rotting fruit, and I can lure innocent children to my front door and offer them candy, and no one calls the authorities! Muah ha ha ha!!!

Caleb wore a giant black neck-tie with a skull and cross bones and a big fuzzy purple hat.



Kelly, Mer & Nai stopped by with a friend. Mer was an adorable pixie, Nai was a fairy princess, Kelly was...Kelly but with a black & silver wig. The friend was a scary bride of death. Oooooo...

















Beau was a hot dog and Bella was a banana split--the kids LOVED it!






Myttens was a court jester again this year. She's never wants a new costume. I suppose that's okay since she's not very social anyway. She does, however, love treats.




I was a devil kitty tiger creature thingy. That's what happens when I shop for a Halloween costume in my own attic.

No comments:

Post a Comment